Tuesday 25 June 2013

Yankee Candles

Sorry i have been away for the last couple of days. Ive had such a hectic weekend and work is starting to get manic as i go on holiday in 11days!!!!!!!! eeeeekkkkkkkk (so excited) but today i am back with a post about my beloved yankee candles.

I loveeeee yankee candles. Its one of them things i just cant buy one of and i like to have every kind of size and sort of candle not only to smell nice but look pretty on my chest of draws in my bedroom.
If i don't have 5 yankee candles at a time it makes me sad :( its a weird obsession i no but my room always smells lovellllyyyy.

Heres the 5 that are taking place in my room at the moment..



(From left to right)

1. Black Cherry - This is the smallest size yankee candle i have and its one of my faves especially if its a cold rainy night and i'm watching a nice film with a cuppa.

2. Wild Passion Fruit - This is a medium sized candle and i don't use this one overly much, when im cleaning my room and its the middle of the day i will use this as its got such a powerful smell it just makes everything feel fresh.

3. Pink sands - I have this in a large size. I loveeeee this one it relax's me so much when i've had a shower n doing all my beauty things this is the one i chose to light unfortunately i have none of this left :( but that means i have an excuse to go out and buy some more yayyyyyy.

4. Beach Walk - This smells like its name a beach walk, if you close your eyes while smelling it i think i can actually hear the sea in my ear. I light this with my next candle and it makes the best combo.

5. Clean Cotton - My favourite all time candle in the world i have had countless ones of these and it will always be on the top of my draws it smells like fresh sheets 24/7 and who doesn't love clean bed sheets.

Do you have any favourite candles?  Any scents of yankee you could recommend me?


 ☮ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment