Monday 17 June 2013

Tigi The S Factor Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner

I went into my local Sallys wholesalers last week to grab a couple of bits for the salon as it was a VAT free week.
They didn't have what i was after so i decided to have a quick look around and spotted that they had now started selling TIGI products. I absolutley love TIGI!! Their products are lush smell amazing and really good for your hair.

Well it had been a while since i treated myself to a nice decent shampoo and conditioner and i thought why not ey!! the chlorine on holiday is going to kill my hair so it deffo needs some loving before i go.
I was spoilt for choice as they have 4 different ranges and lots of different shampoos that do different things. After a good 15 minutes reading all the labels and thinking about what my hair needed (a good chop if we're being honest) and decided on "The S Factor Smoothing shampoo & Conditioner"



I had never used The S Factor range but i'm very familiar with the Bed Head and Catwalk ranges, ive heard some fab reviews on it so i needed to try it for myself. I got the 750 ml bottles as you always get big salon sizes at the wholesalers which is great as they last for ages and they are a really great price because i have a trade card i get them for £12.50 each. You can buy TIGI duo packs online from websites like www.feelunique.com for really good offers.

Well lets start with the smell its AMAZING its like a fruity flowery sweet bubblegummy scent you want to eat it!!
As you can see in the second picture they are different in colour the shampoo is on the right and has a pinky colour and the conditioner is on the left and is white in colour. Ive been really loving this shampoo you really don't need alot of shampoo it lathers up really well.
I defiantly think its made my hair alot softer and smoother and for the amount of product you get for the prize i think its defiantly a bargain worth buying i cant wait until i can afford to go back in and buy some more of their products to try.

        ☮ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment