Wednesday 19 June 2013

My Mac Lipstick Collection (So Far)...

Recently since trying the Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipsticks i have gone a little mad for lipsticks, especially MAC. Im really enjoying trying new colours and experimenting. Of course everyone loves MAC their lipsticks are one of their trade mark products with the signature vanilla scent and all the different finishes. Every single person is bound to find a perfect shade and finish to match them.






So as you can see i only have 5 at the moment but since i've only been into lipstick since about easter and the are £14.00 each i don't think thats to bad!!! 
So i will take you through them one by one from left to right! 

1. Cyber - Cyber is a satin finish and is a very deep purple. This was the first MAC lipstick i purchased i like to wear this when i feel in a very rock chick. Its a very strong colour and i like wearing strong colours as i have a really small top lip and wearing bold colours makes it look a bit bigger. I usually apply this and then blot with a tissue as i don't like it to be to to dark.

2. Russian Red - This has a matte finish which i love and i don't feel like its matte as its very moisturising, as you can tell from the title its a very vibrant deep red its staying power is simply amazing i apply about 9.30 when i go to work and even with drinking tea and eating all day it stays put. Also because my uniform is black and red i wear this alot (i like to colour co-ordinate)

3. Girl About Town - I brought this when shopping with my friend Tanice i said to her i wanted a nice bright bold pink and this was the first one she said instantly, i love it, its an amplified finish which is a very shiny moisturising finish. Its a pink with a few blue tones i would say.

4. Chatterbox - This is also an amplified finish, i brought this lipstick because i get up so early on a saturday for work (start at 9 so not that early ha) and when doing my makeup i think its a bit early for bright bold colour so i wanted a more subtle that i could just throw on and was an easy wear. Its a nice true baby pink which complements everyone so well.

5. Snob - This is my favourite lipstick at the moment, especially for nights out it looked really well with my spray tan i think i'm defiantly going to be taking this on holiday with me. Its a lush light baby pink with purple tones. Its a satin finish which i'm really liking. 

Im going over to my local MAC counter next week so no doubt i will end up with another one (think i'm slightly addicted) i want an orangey coral colour, if you no any colours which you think look nice please comment and let me no!!!

 ☮ ♥


4 comments:

  1. Great MAC selection!

    I am liking Cyber, I have always been scared to rock a really dark lip but you have swayed me to consider it, its really nice shade.

    I am due a new lipstick from MAC with there BACK TO MAC programme so maybe I'll buy that one :)

    Shanaz @ La Belle Aventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was very wary at first but i think no matter what the shade as long as you wear it with confidence you can pull it off :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i havent tried any mac lipsticks and they look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trying to convince myself that I don't need chatterbox! it looks so nice. Love your blog and I'm now following on bloglovin.

    www.sisterswhoshop1023.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete