Thursday 20 June 2013

How Much My Face is Worth!

I've seen a lot of people do this post and i loveeee looking at the total cost and being blown away. As you buy make up here and there you never really no how much you have spent on make-up through-out the years. My make up daily is a mix of high end and drugstore products and it normally changes from day to day. This is just a typical day when i got ready for work :)


Im listing these things in order that i put them on my face
1. Collection Ready & Primed £5.99
2. MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC 15) £20.50
3. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer "fair" £4.19
4. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder "Transparent" £3.99 
5. Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Palette (i use this for my brows and eye shadow) £50.00
6. Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner "black" £15.50
6. Benefit They're Real Mascara £19.50
8. Collection Black Khol Eyeliner "black" £1.99
9. NARS Bronzer "Laguna" £26.00
10. NARS Blush "Orgasm" £21.50
11. MAC Cremestick Liner "Enriched Red" £11.50
12. MAC Lipstick "Russian Red" £14.00

TOTAL = £194.66

I cant believe how much my total is although its fairly a small sum of money to what i have seen other people face's worth and you have to take in to account of the price of all my brushes moisturisers and everything before. Its crazy how much we spend on make-up but i seriously wouldn't spend my money on anything else 

Have you done this tag? How much was your face worth? If You would like to see separate reviews on any of the products i have mentioned please comment and let me know.

                                       ☮ ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment