Wednesday 12 June 2013

Benefits "How To Look The Best At Everything"

One sunday me and my family travelled up to a town near us called Lemington Spa where my cousin is currently living in his 2nd year of uni and it was his birthday. We thought it would be a nice idea to go out for lunch and have a mooch around the shops. I was looking forward to this as they have a hugeee House of Fraiser that stocks alot of makeup counters, alot more then the one from my hometown which lacks alot of my faves.

I didn't have the usual amount of time to swatch and go to and forth on what to buy as my family really aren't into the whole make up thing and were rushing me slightly so i decided on buying Benefits "How To Look The Best at Everything" in the colour light. As i'm fairly new to benefit products i thought it would be nice as everything comes in sample sizes and i can try it all for £25.50 without paying full prices for everything.




It included:
1. The Porefessional 7.5ml
2.Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow brightening foundation
3.Boi-ing 1
4.Boi-ing 2
5. Me Vain? champagne pressed powder
6. Compact brush




I was really excited to use the box and got up extra early for work the next day to use it.
The professional (pro balm to minimise pores) is such a lovely product it smelt lovely and made my skin feel amazingly smooth, i wouldn't say it reduced the look of my pores (there not that noticeable anyway) but defiantly made my makeup stay on all day and go on alot nicer. I am 100% going to purchase a full size of this.

The foundation was pretty much way to dark for my skin but i didn't expect it to be a perfect match as i am pretty pale, i  did have a spray tan a week ago and then it went perfect with it but i would say it wasn't a very high coverage.

Next was the boi-ing concealers which i'm still loving and use every day i feel number 1 is to light and number 2 is to dark so i mix them together to get a good match they really work well under my eye i like to apply with a brush and press into my skin.

 Lastly is Vain me? champagne pressed powder its a nice formula and goes on nice i usually use more transparent powders but it was nice with a tan. I didn't use the brush that came with it but its a pretty cute idea.

I would defiantly recommend this if you are new to benefit products and want to try a few out.

☮ ♥


2 comments:

  1. such a nice review! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou im new to this but im loving it :) xx

      Delete