Thursday 13 June 2013

My amazing job

As i said in my first post i am a fully qualified nail technician and have been for around 4 and a half years now I love it, its like the best job you could ever have all i do is sit down do nails, be creative, gossip alot and drink endless amounts of tea a day, great right? 

I no people tell horror stories of getting their nails done and how they ruined them afterwards and yes i admit they can damage nails IF they are applied by an untrained technician or someone using illegal products (there is alot of these out there these days) you can tell if they are illegal as they wear masks. Also if you pull and bite your nails of you are bound to damage them as they are bonded to your nails. I would always recommend to get your nails soaked off professionally.

I just wanted to share with you today some of the designs i do, if you have any questions on polishes techniques i do please feel free to comment and subsribe.

 ☮ ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment