Monday 20 January 2014

Miss Dior

Since about the middle of last year I've had a thing about perfumes, it all started when i went to Bulgaria in june and had a browse round the airport and picked up a couple as we all know duty free is a must when going on holiday.
I always have to save not just spending money for a holiday but spending money for the airport.

Ive had my eye on Diors "Miss Dior" for quite a while but it comes with a hefty price tag which i just couldn't justify to myself, every time i went to the airport id save enough money get there and decide to buy 2 perfumes instead of just 1 for the same price.

So i was opening my christmas presents and could not believe it when i opened a bottle from my auntie and uncle. I was completely stunned and couldn't thank them enough.




I love the packaging it comes with simple yet so cute. The bow on the lid is such a cute touch.
On the back of the box it says "Captivating Egyptian jasmine draped around Indonesian Patchouli. The elegance of a sensual floral Chypre." I am rubbish at describing smells but i would say its a really grown up smell and it deffianantly lasts along time. If I've put it on in the morning then i still get people by the end of the day asking me what I'm wearing.
Its fast becoming my favourite perfume.

Did you get any nice perfumes for christmas I'm going on holiday in april so another airport splurge is happening would love to know some recommendation to get?


No comments:

Post a Comment