Sunday 19 January 2014

IM RUBBISH!!!

I haven't blogged in 6 months in far to longggggg. Sometimes life just gets away with me, I've had work, holidays, weekends away, more work then christmas.
i know its no excuse but i promise this year I'm going to try and blog maybe not everyday but at least twice a week..

Even though were only 19 days into the new year i feel my life turning a new corner, i have joined slimming world thanks to my mums amazing achievements last year in it, she's lost so far 3 stone 8 pounds and looks absolutely amazing and as i have some weight to shift i thought it was the ideal place to start.

Ive only had 1 weigh in so far but i lost 4 pounds and was very very happy. Since joining I've cooked the most I've propably cooked in my entire life so i will be sharing some of the yummy recipes I've been enjoying!

Of course I'm still totally addicted to makeup but am trying to curb the spending as much as i can, i say that even though i managed splurging a lot in boots today!! OPPS but i just HAD to try the maybeline "baby skin instant pore eraser" as I'm a masssssssive fan of Benefits "the porefessional" and it has been rumoured to be a great dupe for it. More on that when I've put it to the test!.

I also have a MAC masterclass coming up on the 11th of feb in London which i am majorly looking forward to. I am going with a colleague from work not sure what to expect as it was only £29 from wowcher but i recon it should still be a great day out if any of you have been on one of these courses id love to know how it is and what to expect?.

No comments:

Post a Comment