Tuesday 4 February 2014

Tanya Burr Lipgloss

So one of big beauty bloggers Tanya Burr who i have read and watched for ages lipgloss and nail varnish range dropped last week on www.feelunique.com
I was just browsing the collection and a lipgloss just happened to fell in to my basket and checked itself out *hands cover face*

So Tanyas released a collection of 12 Lip glosses and 10 nail polishes all in lovely colours that she has created and named really cutely herself. Like an example a nail polish called "be bright, be happy" which is as you can tell a bright pink.

I went for a lipgloss as even though I'm a nail technition i rarely use normal polish and use more gel polishes. I had a tough time deciding what lipgloss to go for as swatches on a computer screen are never going to give you a really good idea of what they will look like in real life.

In the end i went for a colour called Smile, Dream, Sparkle which looks on the computer screen a darker pink with a glitter running though it i ordered it thursday evening and it came monday morning which i didn't think was to bad.




Packaging is lovely standard square lipgloss tube, transparent at the bottom so you can see the colour and a black lid. On top of the lip there is also a pink heart which is a cute touch. It has a nice applicator like a doe foot one but it more flat and when you turn it to side it looks like a fish ha, I'm describing it in my head but its not translating on the keyboard.




Right so let me tell you the smell of this is AMAZING!! Sometimes i can think that lip glosses can smell weird and a bit bland but this is like the best smelling lipgloss i have ever smelt in my life. The only way to describe this is strawberry haribo or strawberry starburst. Instead of putting it on my lips i could just smell it all day.
It goes on small and lovely and the glitter in it isn't grainy and you can't feel it on your lips which i think is a big plus as i hate it when you can feel the glitter in them. Its not to sticky but i think its hard for a lipgloss not to be

Next i no my swatch is poor (any tips on making them better gladly taken) but the only thing wrong in my opinion of the lipgloss is i wish it was more pigmented looking at the gloss in the tube i thought it was going to come out quite vibrant but as you can see from my swatch its quite a subtle pink, still lovely i was just hoping for a bit more pigment from the swatch but like i said earlier its hard choosing one when you've never seen an actual swatch.

Well Tanya Burr congratulations on your range I've been wearing my lipgloss all day and i love it, a big thumbs up from me.

Have you been tempted into buying anything from tanya's range? let me no what your thoughts on it are?



No comments:

Post a Comment