Wednesday 26 February 2014

Holiday Wish List

holiday wishlist


So i go on holiday to the dominican republic in like 6 and a half weeks and I'm so excited. 2 weeks lying on a beach in the sun, could life get any better? i think not.
So to prepare myself for the holiday me and mum are going sheffield shopping for clothes and maybe a little bit of makeup (lets face it we all know i can't help myself)

Ive made a wish list of things that I think will be essential to my holiday packing.

1. Escada Sunset Heat Perfume - My friend Luci loves these perfumes (fact she loves any perfume) and i must admit she smells good all the time, i think on holiday you need a smell that will instantly remind you of being in the sun and away and this just does that.

2. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish - My favourite hot cloth cleanser ever and the light weight packaging will mean i don't have to worry about the weight in my case too much, I'm currently out of this and can't wait to repurchase.

3. Liz Earle Instant Tonic Skin Booth - Well of course i need the matching toner for the cleanse and polish i have a little of this left already but i will deffo be out by the time i go away so will need to repurchase.

4. Misguided Jacalyn Twist Bandeau in Acid Green - Now I'm not to fussed where i get a bikini from but i love the colour of this one from misguided, bright green is my favourite colour and i find myself drawn to it all the time so a lime green bikini is on the checklist.

5. Ted Baker Bow Cosmetics Case Large - I have one of these but a small version and i love it, i think ill need the large on for holiday as i struggle to get my stuff in it when i go to a friends to get ready for a night out now. I love the style of these plus i think if anything heaven forbid leaks in the makeup bag it won't go all over my clothes.

6. MAC Candy Yum Yum Lipstick - Ive been eyeing this up for agessss but never gone for it mainly because its been winter and it is defiantly a summer colour. Who doesn't want a bright pink lipstick for holiday? This and my recently purchased morange are going to be my staple holiday colours i can just tell already.


Are you going anywhere on holiday this year? Any holiday staples i need to know about? Leave them in the comments below :)






No comments:

Post a Comment